She has also figured out how to get around. She isn’t crawling yet but the army crawl seem to work just fine for her. She loves to get into things already. The other day I was washing dishes and she was playing and I could hear her laughing I walked around the couch and this is what I found.
It looks like nothing is safe anymore.
Emily is growing so fast she is way to big for her little bath tub so we have started to have baths in the big tub and she loves it. She kicks her legs and gets her arms going and the water goes flying. She doesn’t really seem to mine water in her face which is good since most of the time she splashes herself . We got a few water toys as gifts for her and the one is like a little fountain, its funny to watch her try to grab it and then she gets splashed.
Emily has started to sleep through the night. YEAH. She goes to bed around 8 and usually sleeps till around 7:30 the last few nights she has been waking up around 10 but I think she just needs a cuddle because I can rock her back to sleep. I feel like we are getting a good pattern going with her sleep. She has a short nap in the morning usually about a half an hour and then has a sleep at about one for anywhere from ½ hour to 2 hours. Lately she has fallen asleep in some funny places. When I do my hair I put her on my bed and she just sits there and watches me, well the other day she must have been a little tired, this is how she ended up.
Then the other night she was in her high chair and we were having supper and she fell asleep.
But the biggest thing that happened this month is Emily got her new helmet. We went up to Calgary in the middle of the month and they did a scan of her head, she had to lay on this table really still and the took a 360 degree picture of her head, then they send that to a place where they make the helmet specifically for her. Then we went back up to Calgary two weeks later to get it. I was so worried that she would be mad and cranky when they put it on her but to my surprise she started smiling at the lady and it hasn’t seemed to bother her which is such a blessing. She wears it 23 hours a day and she will probably have to wear it for about 4 months. But we think she is pretty cute in it.
And here are some of her 7 month pictures
She is getting big! The kids loved seeing her today, thanks again!
ReplyDelete