I think time is going by way to fast, Emily is 6 months old and growing everyday. It is so fun to see her doing new things. This month she is eating like crazy, she loves food and gets so excited when i put her bib on and start to make her some cereal or veggies. She didn't know what to think about carrots the first time she tried them and made some pretty funny faces, but now she is loving just about everything we give her. (besides beans but who can blame her) She is starting to move around a little bit but mostly just in circles or rolling to get were she wants to be.
These are a few pictures of her at 6months
These are a few pictures of her at 6months
On the 21st we had to go to the Childrens Hospital up in Calgary because Emily has a flat spot on the back right side of her head and she is going to have to wear a helmet for a few months to correct it, which means a lot of trips to calgary in the next few months. When we were there we got to see santa and his reindeer. They walked around the hostial so all the kids could see him and these girls were helping with the reindeer.
We decided to go to church with Jesse's parents which was a fun thing to do on christmas to remember the reason for the season. Grandma Jorgenson bough Emily her first Christmas dress so we had to get a family picture so show just how cute she is.
This year for New Years we stayed at home and had our parents over for some good food and fun. We were real party animals we had some food then played some cards till Dale just about fell asleep at the table then we called it quites and everyone went home, so Jesse and I went for a quick dip in the hot tub then called it a night at about 11.
Oh my gosh!! I miss you guys sooo much. Look at how big Emily is. She is one adorable 6 month old! It sounds like you guys had a great holiday with lots of family and fun. I am sorry to hear about Emily's head. I really hope that works out and she heals quickly. If there is one thing I have learned about hospitals and NICU and peds, it is that they have wonderful amazing doctors and nurses that work so hard! Anyway I can't wait to move home and hang out with you and Emily all day with my lil Logan!
ReplyDeletePS I love your new look on the blog!