Jesse, Emily and Bella hanging out at the trailer
Then we were off to the Raymond parade and lunch at grandmas. Which I surprised myself by makeing these festive cup cakes.
What July 1st would be complete without a little red and white.
The next camping trip we went on was Jesse’s family one we do every year. This year we went to Kalispell for a week. Jesse’s brother Shaun and his family came up from Utah and we had a lot of fun, we got to ride the bikes over Logan’s Pass thanks to grandma and grandpa driving the truck full of kids.
We had to stop at the house of mystery which was as always fun and interesting even if Jesse thinks that it isn't real.
We went swimming in Kalispell one day, I don't know if you can call it swimming when we spent the whole time in the lazy river.
The one day Emily was in her swing and Nolan wanted to come in and see what we were doing and I took this picture of the two of them and I just love how he is just hanging out watching her.
I think either camping is hard work or Jesse was just catching up on some lost sleep.
Either way we had a fun time eating and playing the whole week and can't wait for next year.
Those cupcakes are amazing! And your trips look so fun. Maybe when we come back to Canada we can go camping with you and do cool stuff together!
ReplyDelete