We bought a Bumbo chair and can i just say who ever invented these is amazing. Emily loves to sit in it and watch whats going on. I can get so much more done.
She has also found her toes, if she is laying down they go right into her mouth and her socks end up soaking wet.

My parents and sister went to a funeral so I offered to watch Robyn’s kids. We had so much fun out at the farm playing in the leafs and jumping on the tramp. We tried to get a few pictures but Emily didn’t like the leafs very much.
(Spence was busy in the house weaving a scarf for Emily)
Next up was Halloween which is my favorite holiday and I was so excited to dress Emily up for her first Halloween, we went to kalispell the weekend before and I thought I could find a great costume down there but the stores were pretty picked over and at our last stop Costco, we found the perfect costume. So for Emily's first Halloween she was the cuties cow I have ever seen.
We even found some cute pj's for her.
She thought they were pretty funny
No comments:
Post a Comment